Payroll (Commodore Plus-4, 5 1/4" Disk) Commodore International - 1984 USA, Canada Release
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Category(s)||Productivity, Financial, Accounting, Payroll|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
A complete easy-to-use Payroll System for use with your Commodore Plus/4.
Increases your productivity through streamlined payroll procedures, payroll checks and W2 forms.
A comprehensive system that maintains an employee master file, generates reports for control and tax purposes, calculates and prints computerized payroll checks with full deduction detail.
- Provides a master record of each employee with current period, quarter-to-date, and year-to-date pay activity.
- Automatically calculates pay period amount including deductions for Federal, State and Local taxes, FICA, and miscellaneous deductions.
- Provides comprehensive management reporting including W2's.
- Interfaces with the General Ledger System (purchased separately) for automated postings.
Payroll checks print automatically for each employee; shows all components of earnings with full deduction detail including- FICA, Federal Withholding, State Withholding and up to nine miscellaneous deductions.
- Individual Payroll Journal.
- W2 Form and 941 Report.
- Summary Payroll Journal.
- Payroll Checks.
Employees per Disk: 75
Maximum Employee pay per Paycheck: $9,999.99
Deductions per Employee: 9
Number of States per Disk: 1
Employee Identification (digits): 3