Paperback Filer 128 (C128, 5 1/4" Disk) Digital Solutions - 1985 USA, Canada Release
Paperback Filer 128
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Category(s)||Productivity, Database, Flat File Database|
|Country of Origin||Canada|
Description from the packaging.
Professional Database for the Commodore 128,
Serious software that's simple to use.
It's about time!
Now, there's a versatile, full-featured database program to handle your home lists and business inventories. Paperback Filer 128 is powerful, inexpensive and delightfully simple to use. So simple, you don't need a reference guide (even though on is supplied). A beginner can be up and running in less than 30 minutes.
Serious software that's easy to use. It's all yours with Digital Solutions.
- Up to 2000 characters in up to 255 fields per record; unlimited records per file
- Sorts by up to 9 criteria; can save 9 different sorts
- Optional protection with passwords, including limiting access to viewing
- User definable Reports and Labels
- On-screen help at all levels
- Easy to remember commands, similar to Paperback Writer 128/64
- Files compatible with Paperback Writer 128/64 and Paperback Planner 128/64
- Creates sequential files that may be merged with most word processors
- Automatic fast load on 1541 and 1571 disk drives
- 16-Color choice
- Foreign and other characters
- Flexible full-screen editing when creating record layout, including move, copy and delete
- Field types include alphanumeric, numeric, logic, date and time
- Formatting features including position, decimal places, commas and dollars
- Tabs, delete record and "go to " record
- Searches with wildcards
- Full-screen editing when designing report and label layouts
- Allows data listings and totalling for reports
- Arithmetic and trigonometric functions with 16 digit accuracy
- Prints from any record to any record
- Search criteria to print selected data
- Multiple line headers and footers
- Subtotalling on any field
- Print multiple copies
- Easily customized to any printer
- And many other features