Omni-Play Horse Racing (PC, 5 1/4" Disk) SportTime - 1989 USA, Canada Release
Omni-Play Horse Racing
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Sports, Horse Racing|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Omni-Play Horse Racing brings all the on-track excitement and strategy of real-life racing into your own home. Best of all, the Omni-Play System is completely expandable, making video game boredom a thing of the past! Separately available modules offer new experiences, more fun and greater depth for your Omni-Play System. This is the last horse racing game you'll ever need! This package includes two modules already installed into your Omni-Play System! The "Handicapper's Tournament" and "Track 1" modules allow you to take your chance on the long shots, Triples and Exactas, or play more conservatively by betting on the favorites to Win, Place or Show. Whatever your strategy, you'll find plenty of stats available to help you have a successful day at the races!
- Up to four players may compete.
- Create, save and load as many Tournaments as you wish.
- Ability to define Tournament rules.
- 128 Horses at each track.
- Detailed past performances of the last ten race results for every horse at the track.
- Complete jockey profiles.
- Variable track conditions.
- Ability to purchase "tips" from some classy competitors and some shady characters as well!
- Future expansion modules available for Fantasy Betting, Fantasy Stable, Historical Racing, Jockey Competition and much more!
Designed by Ed Ringler.
PC MS-DOS 2.1
|Required CPU||XT 8088/8086|
- Sport Of Kings (PC, 3 1/2" Disk) Virgin Interactive Entertainment (052145201484) - 1990 USA, Canada Release
- Sport Of Kings (PC, 3 1/2" Disk) Virgin Interactive Entertainment (052145900523) - 1990 USA, Canada Release