Oddworld Abe's Exoddus (PC, CD-ROM) GT Interactive Software - 1998 UK Release
Oddworld Abe's Exoddus
|Publisher(s)||GT Interactive Software|
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
Description from the packaging.
Welcome to the tastiest gaming brew ever concocted.
Now begins Abe's newest and greatest trial. Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus! In the classic Oddworld tradition, Abe's Exoddus delivers more intuitive communication and entrepreneurial evil than ever before. Richer language, lusher environments, 'odder' challenges, deadlier farts, and a mega-dose of surrealism that takes imaginative gaming to mind-expanding heights.
Slug it down!
- A triumphant return to the astonishing graphics and rich gameplay that made Abe's Oddysee an absolutely mindblowing experience!
- Your favorite inhabitants as you've never seen them before... Sligs, Scrabs, Slogs, Paramites, and of course Glukkons. And look out for the new guys... Flying Sligs, Greeters and Fleeches.
- A universe of rich new worlds!
- Expanded GameSpeak. More phrases for Abe and the other inhabitants!
- The first game to feature genuine Emotions. Mudokons can be happy, manic, spiteful, or suicidally depressed!
- More possession. Posses Sligs, Scrabs, even Glukkons- and use them to do your dirty work!
- Fart power! Abe can even possess his own farts and blow stuff up. No other game has it... No other game wants it!
PC Windows 95
|Required CPU||Pentium 166|
|Required CD Speed||4X|
|Recommend CD Speed||8X|
|Supported Video||SVGA 256 Color|