Nam (PC, CD-ROM) GT Interactive Software - 1998 USA, Canada Release
|Publisher(s)||GT Interactive Software|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Arcade, Fighting, Military Combat|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
You are Alan "the Bear" Westmoreland, Marine Corps sergeant. The trouble starts on a deadly Viet Cong raid. Here the jungle is your battleground.
Your mission, survive.
Nam captures all the intensity and paranoia of jungle warfare. Fire-fights, ambushes, booby-traps, snipers, air-strikes, anti-personnel mines, and more.
Feel the tropical heat and fear of tunnel skirmishes, paddy killing fields, swamps, and thick jungles. Nam is the first game of its kind.
Nam is war.
- Experience the intense action and real ambience of the Vietnam war.
- 34 Single and multiplayer gut-wrenching levels.
- Incredible 8-player multiplay: 8 Gruntmatch, 6 Capture-the-flag and 5 Fireteam levels.
- Devastating air strikes, mines, and ambushes.
- Employ true-to-war tactics to survive.
- True US military standard issue weapons and equipment.
- M60 machine gun
- M79 grenade launchers
- M16 rifles
- C4 plastic explosives
- Mine detectors and much more...
PC MS-DOS 5.0
|Required CPU||486DX/4 100|
|Req. Hard Drive||60MB Free|
|Supported Video||SVGA 256 Color|