Multimedia Workout (PC, CD-ROM) Lifestyle Software Group - 1994 USA, Canada Release
|Publisher(s)||Lifestyle Software Group|
|Category(s)||Health, Fitness, Exercise|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Since the early 1980s, LSG has produced hot-selling health and fitness titles. Now LSG has integrated updated versions of this software into a visually stunning multimedia fitness trainer. Multimedia Workout is the only software of its kind to combine full-powered functionality with the allure of engaging multimedia, complete with video, audio and photographs.
With the help of your PC, you'll design an exercise routine geared to meet your specific fitness goals. Whether you want to add more aerobic exercises to your daily plan, lose fat and tone muscle, monitor your daily diet, or learn the correct way to lift weights and utilize fitness equipment, Multimedia Workout is designed to meet all of these needs and more. Whatever your goal, Multimedia Workout is the most powerful software for building the best schedule that meets your needs. You work hard to stay fit; why not let this program easily help you chart your progress?
Multimedia Workout includes the following features:
- Begin with a personal profile and build a dietary and exercise plan to chart your progress.
- Original, medical text quality illustrations serve as a menu to exercise options. Click on the muscle group to see analysis and how-to videos.
- Print your training schedule complete with number of repetitions and amount of weight, then take it to the gym.
- Create and print meal plans based on an analysis of 34 essential nutrients, for over 5,000 foods.
- Database of vitamin supplements and dietary information.
- Preplanned aerobic and weight training exercise plans for beginners, intermediates, every-other-day, four-day advanced and split routines.
- Database of exercises organized by categories.
- Keep track of maximum lifts and cardiovascular progress in a daily body-building log.
- Monitor your caloric expenditure with the activity schedule, including easy-to-read colorful graphs and progress reports of your weight loss or gain.
- Exercise encyclopedia with video of correct exercise form.
You may be a bodybuilder looking for a weightlifting plan and a healthy diet to add extra bulk. Or maybe an exercise plan is something you've been putting off for a long time and you've finally made a decision to get your body into shape. Perhaps you're already in pretty good shape but you need a maintenance plan. Multimedia Workout is the best program for you. It's an encyclopedia of exercise, a daily log for weightlifting and aerobic activities and a nutritional guide to selecting the right recipes, foods and vitamin supplements, all in one. Multimedia Workout doesn't leave anything out when it comes to your health.
It's easy to get started with Multimedia Workout, with colorful visual menus guiding you to your own workout file. First, complete the personal information: your age, current weight, height, etc. Then, type in your goal weight.
Now, open a workout schedule from the main menu. If you'd like a few suggestions on weightlifting exercises for a particular muscle, click on the add lift button.
Next, click on the muscle you want to work and watch as a list of relevant exercises appear. For information and a video clip on how to properly complete the exercise, click the mouse on video instruction.
With Multimedia Workout's visual menu, planning a fitness schedule is easy. Simply click on the box for the appropriate charts, exercise logs, video clips and recipes.
Open an existing profile, or create a new profile.
Design your very own exercise routine to meet your specific goals.
Add foods from the database to track your daily nutritional intake.
Create your own schedule of calorie burning activities.
Select RDA system for calculating daily requirements- US, Canadian, Australian, British, National Academy of Sciences, World Health Organization.
Personal Progress Logs
Chart your daily improvement with these helpful logs- maximum lifts, heart rate, body weight, percentage of body fat and body measurement.
Muscle Lifts Database
Learn correct weightlifting techniques with this how-to guide featuring color video clips.
Choose foods for your diet plan from this large selection of foods and beverages with complete nutritional information.
Select from a list of calorie burning activities complete with calorie expenditure per minute.
PC Windows 3.1
|Supported Video||VGA 256 Color|