Morloc's Tower (Apple II, 5 1/4" Disk) Epyx - 1979 USA, Canada Release
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Slay a mad wizard in...
You are Brian Hammerhand, a brave but reluctant hero, in a race to save the comely wench Imelda from the fireballs of Morloc the Mad.
...a fantasy quest.
You must survive deadly traps and attacks by inhuman monsters, puzzle out enchanted artifacts, and track down and slay an elusive wizard who can disappear at will, if you want to survive...
- The deadliest Dunjonquest yet!
- A coven of enchanted monsters guard a horde of magical treasures!
- A challenge to your wits!
- 20-60 Minute playing time- mystery and excitement for dozens of games!
- Third in the Dunjonquest series.
|Required CPU||Apple II|