Money Bags (PC, 5 1/4" Disk) Cosmi - 1988 USA, Canada Release
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Simulation, Business Simulation|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Interactive Financial Strategy Game.
Fun and excitement as you battle the fancied real-life Gnome of Zurich in a face-to-face duel of high-stakes skill and chance.
- Designed by renowned money trading expert, Maurice Levi.
- Compete against the Gnome in four levels of difficulty.
- Learn the intricate facets of international finance in this up-to-the-minute simulation.
- Calculate effect and respond to tomorrow's headlines.
- Measure your talents and skill in dollars and cents.
- Test your knowledge of world capital market action.
- Transactions shown on every page plus summary pages.
- News events and possible outcomes occur randomly or on command.
Challenge your skills at arbitrage, commodity and stock trading, exchange rate analysis and international finance in this up-to-the-minute simulation of world capital market action, designed by renowned money trading expert, Maurice Levi.
Current as tomorrow's headlines, Money Bags puts you in a face-to-face duel for profit or survival with the fancied real-life Gnome of Zurich. Analyze the effects of the U.S. Federal deficit, balance of payments, Federal Reserve Board action, Foreign Central Bank policies, as you meet the dramatic challenges of the risk/reward world of international capitalism.
Have fun and learn your way around the world of mega-finance as you manipulate events in this brilliant game of high-stakes skill and chance.
PC MS-DOS 2.0
|Required CPU||XT 8088/8086|