Mixed Up Fairy Tales (PC, 1.44MB 3 1/2" Disk) Sierra - 1992 USA, Canada Release
Mixed Up Fairy Tales
|Media||1.44MB 3.5" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Children's Entertainment|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
An animated adventure for young readers.
"Once upon a time" is now!
The world's most popular fairy tales are in trouble! And it will take a very special child to save them.
Introduce your child to this charming and exciting world of reading and problem solving. With the help of the friendly Bookwyrm, children embark on a fun and exciting learning adventure. Along the way, they will be asked questions, given directions, and faced with puzzles based on their favorite fairy tales.
This sequel to the phenomenally popular Mixed-Up Mother Goose is a delightful way for children to expand their reading, logic, and problem solving skills. It's a perfect introduction to the exciting and important world of computers.
The mischievous Bookend has mixed up the pieces of five of the world's most beloved fairy tales.
"Can you help me put them together again?" the friendly Bookwyrm asks, and your child is off on an exciting learning adventure.
Your child enters his or her name, selects a character, and actually becomes part of the game.
- An easy-to-use no-typing interface makes adventure fun for even the youngest reader.
- Mini-quests feature five different fairy tales: Jack and the Beanstalk, Bremen Town Musicians, Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, and Snow White.
- Randomly placed objects make each story fun to play over and over again.
- The stereo soundtrack introduces children to the world's great composers- Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, Vivaldi, and many others.
- Up to 20 children can save games by name, making it ideal for families, classrooms, and play groups.
PC MS-DOS 3.0
|Required CPU||AT 286|