Mind-Roll (PC, 5 1/4" Disk) Epyx - 1988 USA, Canada Release
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
A 3-D game of skill and dexterity.
A physical test of skill.
Better pack a mean joystick for this game. Time is of the essence and smooth rollers will be one revolution ahead. Less talented joystick jockeys will find themselves in that big dimension in the sky.
3-D Planes that'll blow your mind.
Roll off the edge of infinity into a dimension that has no room for mental midgets. Dodge electrical seas. Bounce the lights out of illuminated checkerboard puzzles. And blow up blocks that keep you from bouncing to the next thrilling plane. Meanwhile you can beam yourself all over the plane using a handy network of transports. Ready for a new world? Find the keys and uncover the secret exit. Then roll onto the next challenge.
- Roll the orb through slalom courses, mazes, and suspended catwalks. Think quick and solve flashing puzzle planes, locate keys and amulets and exit to the next fantastic plane.
- More than 10 dimensions that change every time you play!
- Smooth-scrolling 3-dimensional graphics.
- Joystick controlled.
- Tubes can take you to the next plane or to the hereafter.
- Jump over the electrical seas. But don't get dashed on the blocks.
- Bounce from platform to platform to reach new scoring heights!
- You're on a roll. Get that amulet and move out!
PC MS-DOS 2.1
|Required CPU||XT 8088/8086|