Microsoft Space Simulator (PC, 1.44MB 3 1/2" Disk) Microsoft - 1994 USA, Canada Release
Microsoft Space Simulator
|Media||1.44MB 3.5" Disk|
|Category(s)||Reference, Science Reference, Astronomy|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
With Microsoft Space Simulator you are a citizen of the universe. With incredible graphics and stunning realism, explore and experience what space is really like.
Discover the real wonders of space.
- Zoom through the Milky Way Galaxy, including the Earth's solar system, moons, comets, and asteroids- all realistically rendered based on data from NASA and other sources.
- Marvel at Milky Way stars as they exhibit amazing true-to-life behavior.
- Experience the natural laws of the universe, such as gravity- you won't be able to resist!
Venture into the unknown.
- Take a space walk in the Manned Maneuvering Unit, or choose from a fleet of spacecraft, including the space shuttle!
- Challenge your gaming skills, completing scored missions such as Moon or Mars landings.
- Save a scenario for practice or to complete later.
- Use the autopilot and the flight computer to help you travel to a desired location.
Make the universe- and this experience- your own.
- Take total command of your ship in free flight mode.
- Experience our galaxy's evolution or see a specific place, using the Observatory to:
- View locations in space at any time up to 100,000 years in the past or the future.
- Identify an object you encounter or wish to explore.
- Pinpoint where you are and what you're exploring using online information.
Microsoft Space Simulator brings you interactive, intergalactic exploration that's out of this world!
PC MS-DOS 5.0
|Conventional RAM||550K Free|
|Supported Video||VGA 256 Color|
SVGA 256 Color