Microleague Baseball II (Mac, 3 1/2" Disk) Microleague Multimedia Inc. - 1989 USA, Canada Release
Microleague Baseball II
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Publisher(s)||Microleague Multimedia Inc.|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Sports, Baseball|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Be the Manager of Major League Players.
Stats and Strategy for the Serious Fan.
Real Players. True Performance.
- Quik-Play Option
- Stat Accumulator/Box Score
- General Manager Functions
- 25 Power House AL and NL Teams Past and Present
- and More!
Be the box of any team-
Yesterday's Legends... Today's Stars... Tomorrow's Greats!
Don't read on if all you're looking for is a boring joystick game with imaginary players. Because Microleague Baseball II offers you far more- authentic performances, featuring real-life players and accurate stats. That's why Microleague challenges your head, not your eye-hand coordination.
Ever second-guess the moves of your favorite team? Can you outthink a rival team's manager? Ever dream of being a manager yourself, pacing the dugout as you make pennant-winning decisions?
Fulfilling these fantasies is what makes Microleague Baseball II the ultimate simulation! It lets you boss actual major leaguers! You set up and change lineups, pick your spots for pinch hitters and relievers, decide when the players will steal, bunt or do a pitchout- in short, make every managerial maneuver in every game.
More than just a game simulation, Microleague Baseball II gives hard-core fans like you everything you need to play your favorite pastime 365 days a year! Just check out what's included in every Microleague II Library System:
- Sports Page Detail!
- Automatically produced, can be printed out
- Store/update players' performance records in cumulative fashion after any game and for the season.
- Great for league play and record keeping!
- Use these stats in Microleague Baseball II Games, stats resulting from your managerial strategy!
General Manager/Owner Functions
- Create your own "dream" team: players from any team, any time period. Then play these rosters in Microleague Baseball II games.
- Trade and draft players, "wheel and deal" just like real General Managers and owners.
- Give players their Unconditional Release, put them on the Reserve List, or bring up promising rookies from the minors.
- Change your rosters/stats as a season progresses. A "must" of course, for fantasy and Major League Baseball play!
Microleague Baseball II's Fantastic Features.
- Powerhouse teams from the past and present. From the '27 Bronx Bombers (with Ruth, Gehrig and Co.) to the current All-Stars: how would you do as Manager?
- For 1 or 2 "managers", but be on your toes when you go solo against the computer manager!
- Superb graphics: for IBM/Tandy compatibles (tailored for EGA with CGA/VGA and Hercules support). Full Color for Atari ST, detailed black and white for Mac. "Freeze-frame/Slo-Mo" for all systems!
- Actual stats for pitching, hitting, fielding, running, plus stadium effects, injuries, arguments, ejections, rain delays and more!
- Exclusive "Quik-Play" option: Line score and full box score in the Microleague Minute!
- Season stat disk available. Prior IBM stat disks interface with Microleague Baseball II.
- For Mac Plus & SE, digitized sound! User-interface standards throughout.
"...when I played Microleague- it was like being in my own dugout!" - Spark Anderson
- Natural grass
- Artificial turf
- 7 General Manager stat screens
- Box score printouts