Mickey's Crossword Puzzle Maker (PC, 3 1/2" Disk and 5 1/4" Disk) Disney Interactive - 1991 USA, Canada Release
Mickey's Crossword Puzzle Maker
|Media||3 1/2" Disk and 5 1/4" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Traditional, Word Games, Crosswords|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Build reading, spelling & vocabulary skills with Mickey's crossword puzzle maker.
Create original crossword puzzles using word clues or more that 150 picture clues!
Play an infinite number of "surprise" puzzles.
Print your creations with charming Disney backgrounds or borders, in color or black and white.
- Two programs in one- a flexible tool for creating and printing out crosswords and a motivating game for practicing critical language skills.
- Easy to use picture menu bars and on-line instructions coach new users through each step.
- Entertaining game format includes bonus and super bonus points, more than 20 tunes, and a dazzling fireworks display.
- Play crossword puzzles against Mickey, Donald or Goofy. Decorate your printout with Dumbo, Peter Pan, Snow White and many more.
- Customize the vocabulary level, game play, difficulty and type of printout. Appropriate for beginning to advanced readers.
PC MS-DOS 3.0
|Required CPU||XT 8088/8086|
Tandy 16 Color