Master Of Orion II Battle At Antares (Mac, CD-ROM) GT Interactive Software - 1997 USA, Canada Release
Master Of Orion II Battle At Antares
|Publisher(s)||GT Interactive Software|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Master the unknown before it masters you.
Forge an empire to span a universe. Colonize unknown planets and trade with other races for their knowledge. Conquer alien star systems by war or diplomacy to secure their resources. Only then can you guarantee your galactic supremacy.
- Explore and colonize uncharted planets. Form a colony or take over one of your enemies'.
- Manage resources: Run your colonies the way you see fit: assign careers, maintain population morale and construct buildings.
- Combat choice: strategic or tactical.
- Research more than 200 technologies, or trade with other races for theirs.
- Random events and disasters can threaten or benefit different stars and whole empires.
- Multiple game settings let you select such factors as your adversaries' intelligence, the size and age of the galaxy, and the level of civilization.
- Multiplayer options for up to eight players. Play via modem, network, hot seat, or TCP/IP.
- 13 Predesigned alien races, each with its own special abilities, or use the Custom Race Option to create your own.
|Required CD Speed||2X|