Mario Teaches Typing (Mac, CD-ROM) Interplay Productions - 1992 USA, Canada Release
From Eli's Software Encyclopedia
Mario Teaches Typing
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Run, Jump, Swim, Kick!
- Mario's not just the world's king of adventure- he's your totally awesome, personal typing teacher!
- Make learning a blast with the legendary Mario characters and scenes. Just choose your own amazing identity- Mario, Luigi or The Princess, and shove off at your own pace through each exciting adventurous level:
- Level 1: Hit the blocks, kick the turtles, jump like crazy while fantastic hand visuals teach you to find all the letters on the keyboard without looking.
- Level 2: Plunge underwater to make your daring escape from chasing fish and you're typing whole words, no problem.
- Level 3: Dash for the castle- but watch out for nasty falling blocks and deadly quicksand traps. You're zipping along, typing complete sentences and paragraphs.
- Reach the end and Mario himself says congratulations, with a super special completion certificate- just for you!
- Learning how to type is boring... not! At least not with Mario and the gang.
- Great on-screen graphics and picture-oriented icons.
- Records and charts every user's progress, so the whole family can play, learn and compare.
- Follows your progress from basic beginning through amazing advanced levels.
- Super sound effects throughout, including the famous Mario music.
- Straight typing tutor option to eliminate game elements.
- Choose your own character and learn at your own pace.
- Auto prompting- it never leaves you asking what to do.
- Works with any color or black and white Macintosh.
Mac System 6.0.7
|Required CPU||Mac Plus|