Lyriq Crosswords Washington Post Edition (PC, 3 1/2" Disk) Lyriq International - 1995 USA, Canada Release
Lyriq Crosswords Washington Post Edition
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Traditional, Word Games, Crosswords|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Beautiful graphical display for "puzzling" ease!
Automatically shows which clues have been solved correctly (check) or incorrectly (x).
Hints and Auto-Verify.
Toolbar buttons let you verify if a letter or word is correct or provide on-going visual and sound hints.
Shows time elapsed. Interrupted? Just press the timer button to suspend play.
Tired of the keyboard? Use your mouse to select characters.
See the current clue enlarged for easy viewing.
(Re-) Discover the Joy and Challenge of Crosswords.
We worked with players and top puzzle constructors and won praise from both for providing not just a way to solve crosswords on a computer, but also for offering a whole new experience. Navigating the grid is effortless and adjusts to the way you want to play with Crossplay. Use your mouse or keyboard, special speed keys, and other unique features to enjoy the challenge of solving crosswords like you have never experienced before.
The Washington Post Edition.
Known for their humorous and ingenious clues, these puzzles are a must for any puzzler's collection! The puzzles are edited by the legendary William Lutwiniak and William R. MacKaye and created by some of the nations top constructors: Alfio Micci, S.E. Booker, Louis Sabin, and Louis Baron just to name a few.
You'll never run out of fun!
With Lyriq Crossword Puzzler Paks (50-75 crosswords per pak), you can add to your collection of puzzles anytime. Choose from a wide selection of Puzzler Paks from your favorite publishers, including Crossword Magazine and the Penny Press. We even have a Crossword Club you can join to get new crosswords monthly or daily. Download them electronically or have them mailed to your home.
- Over 100 quality puzzles in the box to enjoy from top constructors.
- Automatically solve letters, words, or the entire puzzle if you're stuck.
- Courteous Cursor: Lets you start typing in the middle of a word- and previous letters are moved to the correct squares.
- Crosswords are timed and scored, automatically adjusting for puzzle difficulty level.
- Multiple players can fill in the same crossword. Top scores are posted on the leader board.
- Zoom Mode: The ability to zoom the puzzle grid makes viewing easy on the eyes.
- Tournament Mode: Simulated timed tournament conditions to improve your skills.
- On-Line Help: Get answers quickly and easily.
- Travel Option: Print a puzzle, new or started, and take it on the road.
- Compatible with all operating system supported laser and dot-matrix printers.
- Educational! Excellent way to have fun and build vocabulary skills.
PC Windows 3.1
|Required CPU||AT 286|
|Req. Hard Drive||1MB Free|