Lode Runner 2 (PC, CD-ROM) GT Interactive Software - 1998 USA, Canada Release
Lode Runner 2
|Publisher(s)||GT Interactive Software|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
From the developers of the best-selling hit puzzle game comes the 3-D sequel.
You can run, but you can't hide in this intense 3-D world. Try to stay one step ahead of the game. Run through a fiendish 3D maze of surreal paths through 150+ levels spanning 5 mind-blowing, totally immersive worlds. Hunted by hooded foes at every turn. Push the limits of gaming stamina.
Lode Runner 2 is easy to play but impossible to master... And impossible to stop plating once you've started.
Prepare for cerebral overload!
- Battle through intense 3D mazes.
- Experience 5 totally immersive worlds!
- Intriguing male and female characters to choose from.
- Blow your mind with dazzling 3D graphics: translucency, distortion and light-sourcing!
- Survive the run of your life using timing, resourcefulness, and logic!
- Explore 150+ cerebellum-pounding levels!
- Mind-bending 8-player or multiplayer mode.
- Customize your own insane levels or build one from scratch!
Includes unsupported Beta Version of Lode Runner 2 Level Editor.
PC Windows 95
|Required CPU||Pentium 90|
|Req. Hard Drive||43MB Free|
|Required CD Speed||2X|
|Supported Video||Vesa SVGA Hi-Color|
|Supported Network||IPX/SPX 8 Player|