Krossfire KKND 2 (PC, CD-ROM) Melbourne House - 1998 Worldwide Release
Krossfire KKND 2
|Country of Origin||Singapore|
Description from the packaging.
The Earth's surface: Blown up, burned down, completely nuked- and still everyone wants it!
Militant Survivors burst from the ground, Anaconda Tanks and Enforcers blasting all they see. Mutated Evolved drive Giant Scorpions and War Mastodons to stop them. And from a line of dust on the horizon, the Series 9 robotic army, revenge in their visors, storm across the land, killing anything living they can find.
The war of three armies is beginning- The world as we know it may end. I guess the nuclear bomb was the good news.
Key features include:
- 51 Single player missions in a non-linear structure.
- Full mission editor for single and multiplayer maps.
- Advanced CPU artificial intelligence learns from terrain and continually uses scouts to assess the player's strengths and weaknesses.
- Up to 8 player support (including CPU players), with 20 multiplayer maps using TCP/IP and LAN.
- Stacks of air, land, and amphibious units for each team.
- Custom made Constructible units and fully editable existing units.
- True Fog of War with line-of-sight allows for hiding and ambushing.
- KKND2 uses FAMOUS facial motion capture systems to bring the rendered mission briefings to life.
- The 3D terrain emulation allows player tactics such as high ground advantage, trap setting and hiding underground.
PC Windows 95
|Required CPU||Pentium 133|
|Req. Hard Drive||100MB Free|
|Required CD Speed||4X|
|Required Audio||DirectX Compatible|
|Supported Video||SVGA Hi-Color|
|Supported Network||IPX/SPX 8 Player|
Modem 2 Player (14,400k bps or faster)
Null Modem 2 Player