Inventory Management (Commodore Plus-4, 5 1/4" Disk) Commodore International - 1984 USA, Canada Release
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Category(s)||Productivity, Financial, Accounting, Business Accounting|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
A complete easy-to-use Inventory Management System for use with your Commodore Plus/4.
Manages your inventory with computerized reporting and re-ordering.
A comprehensive system that maintains perpetual inventory records for 1,800 inventory items per disk, provides automated stock ordering and produces a series of management reports including an inventory summary.
- Maintains records for all stock items.
- Processes stock receipts, issues, orders, and adjustments with full audit trail.
- Selectively calculates re-order level and economic order quantity by inventory category.
- Assists in stock ordering by generating shortage and re-order reports.
The system keeps track of stock ordering information including; vendor product code, ordering leadtime, stock location, up to 3 retail prices, price-break codes, unit cost, stock-on-hand, stock-on-order, and re-order level.
- Stock status
- Recommended re-order report.
- Shortage report.
- Inventory summary.
- Inventory items per disk: 1,800.
- Maximum price per item: $9,999.99.
- Maximum quantity per item: 9,999,999.
- Maximum value of inventory: $99,999,999.99.
- Part number (digits): 5