High Roller (Atari ST, 3 1/2" Disk) Mindscape - 1986 USA, Canada Release
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Simulation, Flight Simulator, Jet Simulation|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Strap yourself into the Harrier and enter the dangerous world of vertical take-offs, barrel roll attacks, and heat-seeking sidewinders. Learn to fly the most sophisticated combat aircraft in the world...and learn well, because this is no flight of fancy. You're the lone remaining pilot from an elite fighter squadron of high rollers, and your mission is to destroy enemy headquarters 500 miles away. But be prepared to face long odds as enemy air and ground forces work to ensure you never get there.
- Simulation. Fly the Harrier, the jet fighter the U.S. Marines prefer.
- Nerve-wracking action. Engage enemy air and ground forces in combat.
- Strategy. Map a strategy for your mission. To succeed, you'll need more tan just quick reflexes and a quick trigger.
- Multiple levels of play. Choose from several challenging skill levels.
- Realism. Developed in conjunction with British Aerospace, Great Britain's aeronautical agency, High Roller provides realistic first-person perspective and 3-D graphics.