Golden Oldies Jukebox (CD-I, CD-ROM) Philips Interactive Media - 1991 USA, Canada Release
Golden Oldies Jukebox
|Publisher(s)||Philips Interactive Media|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Original hits by original artists.
An interactive music video experience.
Jump "n" jam to the bob tunes of the '50s and '60s. The best of golden oldies and the artists who sang them come alive on your TV screen. Little Darlin', Chantilly Lace, Teen Angel and Running Bear are just a few of the 20 tracks featured on this full interactive disc.
Mercury Records presents The Golden Oldies Jukebox. Original hits by the original artists with these deluxe features:
- Over 50 minutes of re-mastered digital audio.
- Over 1 1/2 hours of video.
- Song lyrics cued in sync with music.
- Song shuffle for random play.
- Create you own customized playlist for parties or personal listening!
Can you answer the trivia question for the Angels' My Boyfriend's Back?
He was a one-eyed, one-horned, flying purple people eater! And he was #1 in '58.
Sing along to Wooly Bully by Sam the Sham and the Pharaohs.
- The Diamonds' Little Darlin'
- Ricky Nelson's Garden Party
- Big Bopper's Chantilly Lace
- Connie Francis' Stupid Cupid
- Sheb Wooley's Purple People Eater
- Johnny Preston's Running Bear
- Mark Dinning's Teen Angel
- Dickey Lee's I saw Linda Yesterday
- The Angel's My Boyfriend's Back
- The Hondell's Little Honda
- The Gentry's Keep on Dancing
- Sam the Sham and the Pharaohs' Wooly Bully
- Lou Christie's Lightning Strikes
- Keith's 98.6
- Swingin' Medallions' Double Shot (Of My Baby's Love)
- The Hombres' Let It Out (Let It All Hang Out)
- The Cowsill's The Rain, The Park and Other Things
- Spanky and Our Gang's Sunday Will Never Be The Same
- Friend and Lover's Reach Out In The Darkness
- Steams' Na Na Hey Hey (Kiss Him Goodbye)