Gobliins 2 (PC, 1.44MB 3 1/2" Disk) Sierra - 1993 USA, Canada Release
|Media||1.44MB 3.5" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Someone had kidnapped the prince! Help two hilarious goblins get him back.
Teamwork. It sounds like a great idea but when you put these two whimsical imps together the results are more hilarious than productive.
Winkle is a reckless, jokester of an imp. His sidekick Fingus is practical and careful, with a gift for solving puzzles logically. They always work together and they must work simultaneously. However, they need your help to rescue the captive Prince. And if you ignore them for too long, they'll become impatient. Don't be surprised when they let you know it. These are two imps with serious attitudes.
Winkle and Fingus are blessed with extraordinary vitality. They never die. And that's good, because they're up against a whole smorgasbord of twisted traps, maniacal monsters, wily wizards and perplexing puzzles in this funtastically tough game.
- Simultaneous multi-character mouse control.
- Highly animated characters with hilarious and often unpredictable personalities.
- Humorous sound effects and lively background music.
- Seven brain-busting episodes, each with up to five inter-connected scenes.
- Ignore the goblins too much and they'll entertain themselves.
- Winkle and Fingus band together in a rock 'n rolling adventure.
- It takes a rare bird to help save the king's son.
- You'll meet dozens of amusing characters along the way.
PC MS-DOS 3.1
|Required CPU||AT 286|