Geoworks Designer (PC, 3 1/2" Disk) Geoworks - 1991 USA, Canada Release
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
GeoWorks Designer was created for those of you who do not want to sacrifice ease of use for high quality results. It combines the ease of predefined layouts with the drawing and desktop publishing features you've always wanted. Easy. No experience required! GeoWorks Designer puts power at your fingertips. Simply point and click your mouse and let the drop down menus do the rest. Fonts, styles, graphics, custom borders and layouts are only a button click away. Versatile. Use any of the over 70 template layouts or 150 clip art images to get a jump start on cards, flyers, banners, newsletters and more! Or, create your own documents just as quickly with easy to use drawing tools. Plus, the "What You See Is What You Get" (WYSISYG) display lets you see on screen exactly what you'll print out - saving time and guesswork. Most professional results. Special printing technology build into GeoWorks Designer guarantees your dot matrix printer will produce the most stunning looking output you've ever seen! Part of an award winning family. GeoWorks Designer is one part of the GeoWorks Personal Office Series. Also part of the series is GeoWorks Writer, the work processor/desktop publisher, and GeoWorks Desktop, the information and hard disk organizer. All three are based on the award winning PC/GEOS graphical environment.
Drawing and Design
- 8 Drawing tools (lines, rectangles, ellipses, polygons, rotation, text).
- Arbitrary scaling & rotation of images.
- 150 Clip art images included.
- Import .PCX and .TIFF files from other programs.
- 6 Viewing/editing levels (12% to 400% of normal size).
- Variable line widths, styles, colors, patterns.
- Multiple patterns & colors for graphics.
- Opaque & transparent objects.
- Edit multiple pages/documents at the same time.
- Print letter, legal, tabloid, note, or custom page sizes in portrait (vertical) or landscape (horizontal) mode.
- Print posters & banners.
- Cut/copy/paste graphics and text.
- 9 Scaleable typefaces (.05" to 11").
- Full text editing (multiple fonts, styles, sizes, colors).
- Left, center, right, and full text justification.
- Over 70 pre-defined templates for routine projects (Cards, signs, banners, letterhead & stationery, presentations, business forms & cards, newsletters, posters).
"What you see is what you get." Fonts, sizes, styles, graphics and layouts appear on the screen as they will on the printed page.
GeoWorks Designer is a member of the award winning PC/GEOS family of products.
It's incredibly easy to produce all these documents. That's because over 70 templates do most of the work for you!
PC MS-DOS 3.1
|Required CPU||AT 286|
|Req. Hard Drive||6.5MB Free|