General Ledger (Commodore Plus-4, 5 1/4" Disk) Commodore International - 1984 USA, Canada Release
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Category(s)||Productivity, Financial, Accounting|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
A complete easy-to-use General Ledger System for use with your Commodore Plus/4.
Features and pinpoints profitable and non-profitable areas to maximize growth potential.
A convenient financial system that prints Income Statements, Balance Sheets and Special Reports. Automatically interfaces with other Commodore accounting systems.
- Flexibility to track areas of income, expense, asset and liabilities.
- Provides a customized Chart-of-Accounts.
- Convenient entry of cash receipts and disbursements.
- Maintains account balances for present month, quarter-to-date, year-to-date, previous quarters, and previous year.
- Interfaces with other disk-based accounting modules including: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Payroll (purchased separately) to receive automated postings of General Ledger transactions.
- Optional data disks available to customize your General Ledger programs for your particular business. Such as: Construction, Manufacturing, Personal Finances, Professional Services, Maintenance & Service, Retail, and Wholesale.
Cash disbursement screen keeps track of cash transactions and posts the appropriate debit and credit transactions.
- G/L Audit Listing
- Trial Balance
- Special Analysis Reports
- P & L Statement
- Balance Sheet
Number of Accounts: 300
Maximum Value per Entry: $999,999.99
Maximum Balance per Account: $9,999,999.99
Maximum Printed Total: $99,999,999.99
Account Number (digits): 6
Level of Subtotals: 9