Gazillionaire (PC, CD-ROM) Spectrum Holobyte (085004167409) - 1994 USA, Canada Release
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
The game of intergalactic wheelin' and dealin'.
Have you got what it takes to be a Gazillionaire?
You are an intergalactic wheeler-dealer, rocketing among the 7 planets of the Galaxy of Gogg as the head of your own trading empire. Your spaceship is loaded with 100 tons of moon ferns, oggle sand, lava lamps, diapers and toasters. Your goal? Sell the cargo, make a cool profit and earn up to one million kubars before your squid-faced, lizard-headed competitors beat you to it. Think you can achieve economic dominance of the galaxy? Congratulations humanoid- you have what it takes to be a Gazillionaire!
- Sophisticated real-world economic tools help you determine where supply meets demand as you race to build your trade empire.
- Play against 6 computer opponents and up to 5 humans in 5 levels of skill: Novice, Beginner, Intermediate, Expert and Master.
- Purchase facilities on each planet such as loading docks, refueling platforms, ticket offices, radar towers and grain silos. Then charge a hefty usage fee to competitors.
- Weekly news updates keep you abreast of everything from pirate attacks to religious festivals and provide crucial trading data, political analysis and economic forecasting.
- An innovative on-line tutorial literally teaches you how to play- at your own pace!
- Visit exotic worlds as you build your trading empire.
- Pick the ship that best meets your needs- and your personality.
- Access everything from the main screen- your primary point of power.
- Meet Mr. Zinn- he's the freaky alien who just loaned you 100,000 kubars (plus interest, of course).
PC Windows 3.1
|Req. Hard Drive||3MB Free|
|Required CD Speed||MPC|
SVGA 256 Color