Games Winter Challenge (PC, 3 1/2" Disk) Accolade - 1988 USA, Canada Release
Games Winter Challenge
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Sports, Olympics, Winter Olympics|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
- The Downhill.
- Giant Slalom.
- Ski Jumping.
- Speed Skating.
- Cross Country Skiing.
World class speed.
From around the globe they come. The world's best athletes competing in eight of the most exhilarating and challenging events of winter sport.
Now it's your turn to experience the total rush of The Games: Winter Challenge. Beautiful graphics. Dazzling animation. Endless challenge. Again and again you will want to go a little faster, jump a little farther.
The Games. From the Downhill's adrenaline plunge to the razor's edge of the Luge, it's the most realistic simulation of its kind
Go for the Gold in eight challenging events including Cross Country Skiing, Downhill and the Luge.
- The Bobsled: Courage and skill.
- Speed Skating: Power and speed.
- Giant Slalom: Lightning quickness and accuracy.
- Biathlon: Heart-pounding endurance and sharp-shooting skill.
- Ski Jump: Balance, timing and nerve.
Tired of one and two-player games? Try ten with The Games.
- 256-Color VGA graphics.
- A stunning blend of digitized, 3-D polygon-fill and bit-mapped images.
- Unique "Athlete's Eye" perspective with full animation.
- Up to ten players: The ultimate party game.
- Full-feature instant replay that works like your VCR.
- Training runs or full Medal competition.
- Digitized sound effects.
- Full music and sound board support.
PC MS-DOS 3.0
|Required CPU||AT 286|
Tandy 16 Color