GFA Artist (Atari ST, 3 1/2" Disk) MichTron - 1987 USA, Canada Release
From Eli's Software Encyclopedia
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Animation and Drawing Program that allows over a thousand colors on the screen at once.
- Use GFA Artist to create pictures and complex animated forms.
- GFA Artist utilizes two different low res. Modes:
- Low-Res the normal low resolution mode
- Low-Res Static mode lets you use over 1,000 colors on the screen at the same time! This is an ideal tool for making pictures with color transitions or a rainbow effect.
- The Function Selection Box integrates both low and medium resolution into one screen, combined with multiple palettes.
- You can use the 80-character mode (medium resolution) for function selection together with the low resolution mode for artwork.
- Completely mouse controlled.
- The size of your sprites are limited only by the size of your screen.
- GFA Artist o\is compatible with all standard screen formats (DEGAS, Neochrome, etc.).
- Film-file (a run-only version used without the program) also allows work in both low and medium resolution simultaneously, as well as many other special features!
- GFA Artist is written in GFA-BASIC yet combined with integrated machine language where necessary for speedy constructions and wiz tricks!