Future Wars (PC, 5 1/4" Disk) Interplay Productions - 1990 USA, Canada Release
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Developer(s)||Delphine Software International|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
He resides in the present...
He has lived in the past...
And he must travel into the future...
There, he will come face-to-face with the ultimate threat to mankind... alien beings, with a power great enough to spin a web of deceit and treachery that spans the centuries.
Mankind's future depends upon your abilities to crisscross through time, solve intriguing puzzles, successfully combat a wide assortment of mutant monsters and alien storm troopers, and still have time to perform a miraculous rescue or two.
So step into the time machine and experience the adventure of several lifetimes.
- Winner of Best French Adventure Game award from TILT Magazine
- Winner of Best French Adventure Game award from Generation 4 Magazine.
- Full animation.
- Eye-catching graphics.
- Easy to use point and click interface.
- Pop-up text and command windows.
- A complete musical score so hot that it's even available on compact disc.
- Pop-up text command windows make it easy to move around in the city.
- A trip to the past starts you on a quest that will span centuries.
- A point-and-click interface lets you easily explore futuristic landscapes.
- Fight your way past hordes of alien storm troopers to your final rendezvous with destiny.
PC MS-DOS 3.0
|Required CPU||XT 8088/8086|
Tandy 16 Color
|Misc Support||Blank disk|