Forth/MT (Atari ST, 3 1/2" Disk) Abacus - 1986 USA, Canada Release
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Category(s)||Programming, Programming Language, Forth|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Forth development package and programming tools for the Atari ST.
Forth/MT is not only a programming language, but an operating environment- you can program, assemble and edit. Forth dramatically reduces program development time compared to programming in assembly language or other higher-level languages. Forth is particularly well-suited to the solution of real time problems since Forth is fast, compact, flexible and efficient. Forth has been in use for more than fifteen years in industrial and scientific applications.
FORTH/MT features include:
- over 750 words in the Kernal
- complete TOS and LINE-A commands available
- over 1,500 words (disk accessible)
- complete 32-bit implementation based on FORTH-83 standard
- machine language sections added for speed
- many utilities— full screen editor, monitor, disk monitor and Forth macro assembler
- utility descriptions stored on disk- you can change them to suit your needs
- multitasking capability
FORTH/MT brings the most flexible programming language to you for use on your Atari ST.