Fork In The Tale, A (PC, CD-ROM) Any River Entertainment - 1997 USA, Canada Release
Fork In The Tale, A
|Publisher(s)||Any River Entertainment|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Laugh in the face of danger!
Starring Rob Schneider as the voice of the hero!
A challenging live-action adventure game.
I was just returning a video when all of a sudden, there she was... the woman of my dreams. The next thing I know, I'm duking it out with these dudes in cheap polyester suits, getting shot in the chest, and waking up in some parallel world called Eseveron. As if that weren't enough, I've got to solve the centuries old mystery of this primitive place, avoid death by just about every possible means, and save my sorry hide (not to mention the planet.).
- Does she want you, or just want to kill you?
- Your one-way ticket to a parallel dimension.
- Action so real you'll have bruised knuckles.
- Weaponry and magic spells with dazzling special effects.
- Complex plot and character interactions.
- First-person perspective puts you in control of the action.
- Rob Schneider stars as your alter-ego, an ordinary guy in an extraordinary adventure.
- Five CDs of action-packed adventure with bizarre characters, bare knuckle fighting, quick thinking, and enough twists and turns to keep you guessing right up to the exciting conclusions.
- New Immersion Engine delivers live-action at 15 frames per second, even on a 2X CD-ROM drive.
- Three difficulty levels, lots of puzzles, and multiple endings to challenge your wits.
- Over 4,000 random lines of hilarious dialogue keep you laughing all the way to your grave.
PC Windows 95
|Required CPU||Pentium 90|
|Req. Hard Drive||35MB Free|
|Required CD Speed||2X|
|Recommend CD Speed||4X|
|Supported Video||SVGA 256 Color|