Flight Simulator II (Amiga, 3 1/2" Disk) subLOGIC - 1988 USA, Canada Release
Flight Simulator II
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Simulation, Flight Simulator, Recreational Flight Simulator|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Put yourself in the pilot's seat of a Cessna 182 single-engine aircraft and head for the skies! Or fly a Gates Learjet 25G! High speed 3D graphics provide a spectacular panoramic view as you practice takeoffs, landings, aerobatics. Complete documentation gets you airborne quickly even if you've never flown before. And when you think you're ready, you can test your flying skills with the "World War 1 Ace" aerial battle game. Flight Simulator 2 features include:
- 120 Airports in five different scenery areas: New York, Chicago, Seattle, Los Angeles, and San Francisco.
- Day, dusk and night flying modes.
- User-variable weather with cloud, layers, fog, winds, and turbulence.
- Full fight instrumentation.
- VOR, ILS, ADF, and DME avionics.
- Multiple 3D window views with aspect ratio and zoom control.
- Multiple viewpoints including cockpit, tower, map, and spot plane views.
- A special multi-player option that allows two or more players using separate machines to fly with each other via modem part connectors.
By Bruce Artwick and Chris Green.