Financial Advisor (Commodore Plus-4, Cartridge) Commodore International - 1984 USA, Canada Release
|Category(s)||Productivity, Financial, Personal Finance|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Let the Advisor help solve your personal financial questions.
Financial Advisor is a complete investment counselor designed to help you develop and improve your investment portfolio. It addresses the college finance major and the professional bank loan officer. You will find the Financial Advisor to be an invaluable computer tool which assists you in making your important financial decisions. Enter in your particular questions about loans or investments and Financial Advisor responds with quick, accurate answers.
- Periodic Deposit-Calculate the benefits of regularly depositing a fixed amount into a compound interest bearing account.
- Periodic Withdrawal Accounts: See the effects of regularly withdrawing a fixed amount from a compound interest bearing account.
- Installment Loans: Figure the costs and benefits of loans such as mortgages where interest is calculated on a declining balance.
- Stocks: Measure the profit you'll make on stocks.
- Bonds: Calculate how much you can earn from bonds which pay a periodic amount (coupon) and a lump sum when the bond matures.
Financial Advisor enables you to change both compounding and transaction periods quickly and easily. Store calculation results on up to 100 "memories". In addition, each financial strategy is divided into several financial calculations. This allows you to learn about every facet of the loan or investment in which you are interested. A special calculator mode even lets you interrupt a problem to perform calculations, without disturbing your current work.
Take the guess work out of your financial planning. Start to realize the monetary potential of your investments with Financial Advisor. You'll be glad you did.