Falcon (Amiga, 3 1/2" Disk) Spectrum Holobyte - 1988 USA, Canada Release
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Simulation, Flight Simulator, Jet Simulation|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Lock-On to Excitement!
Climb into the Falcon cockpit and fly a thrilling and highly realistic simulation of the F-16A Fighting Falcon, the most versatile jet fighter in the air today. Engage enemy aircraft with the most advanced aeronautics and electronic displays available on a personal computer, and claim the skies as Falcon territory!
Some of the Falcon features:
- Option to dogfight against another player via computer link.
- Enemy planes perform real fighter maneuvers (barrel rolls, yoyo's, jinking, scissors, etc.).
- Four alternating heads-up-displays (HUD's).
- Advanced electronics/radar systems.
- Realistic sounds and digitized airplane images.
- Dogfight and strike mission modes.
- Multiple skill levels.
- Flight characteristics and armament of the real F-16.
Just like its wildlife counterpart, the Falcon is incredibly powerful! It pursues its prey relentlessly until the moment of attack which is swift and precise. But like any jet fighter, the Falcon's true success depends on able pilot. Use Falcon's training simulator mode to learn air combat maneuvers, then replay any flying sequence with the program's flight recorder "black box" to analyze your dogfighting skills. When you feel ready for the excitement of battle, real dogfight and strike missions will put you to the test. Are you ready? Hold onto your pilot's seat and kick in the afterburners!
Amiga Kickstart 1.2