Even More Incredible Machine (PC, CD-ROM) Sierra - 1993 USA, Canada Release
Even More Incredible Machine
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
170 brain-twisting puzzles!
Plus a fantastic puzzle builder!
- Thrills, kicks, giggles, and grins for the whole family!
- Thousands of solutions using dozens of outrageous, animated parts!
Two ways to play:
1. Solve any one of 170 fully animated puzzles...
- Read or listen to the puzzle goals (Get Mel home safely). Yikes! Can you climb there from here? Try to eye a possible path.
- Now crank up your machine and hang on! See if your construction strategy solves the puzzle. If so, your brain will feel really good. If not, don't fret- try again!
- Next, rummage through the over 50 intricate and animated parts. Pull out the ones you want and build a solution. Several zillion combinations are possible, but you need one that works!
2. Or build your own puzzle.
Just strap on your inventor's helmet, enter the Make A Machine Area, and create the wildest contraption you can dream up! Create puzzles from the 50+ parts in The Even More Incredible Machine for your friends and family to solve.