Dusk Of The Gods (PC, 3 1/2" Disk and 5 1/4" Disk) Interstel Corporation - 1991 USA, Canada Release
Dusk Of The Gods
|Media||3 1/2" Disk and 5 1/4" Disk|
|Developer(s)||Event Horizon Software|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Role Playing|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Enter the halls of Valhalla.
Become an Einherjor, one of Odin's champions, and travel throughout the lands of Norse Mythology. Battling hostile creatures will be one of many challenges you must face on your journey to change the course of fate. Alter events so the Gods may defeat the Minions of Loke at the Battle of Ragnorak.
Unique character generation allows you to control your character's life until he is taken by a Valkyne to become one of Odin's champions in the halls of Valhalla.
Easy to use movable graphic window allows you to quickly obtain and utilize weapons, spells or invoke magical runes from your character's inventory.
Traveling the realms of creation you will encounter characters who will bestow upon you items and information that will aid you on your quest.
- Historically accurate world of Viking mythology including the realms of Midgard, Asgard, Jotunheim, and more.
- Multiple game endings.
- Non-linear plot lines.
- Unique printer option: character interaction can be sent to the printer for easy reference.
- Stunning 256 color VGA graphics.
- Dynamic musical score and sound effects.
- User-friendly point and click graphic interface, supporting keyboard, joystick, and mouse.
PC MS-DOS 3.1
|Required CPU||AT 286|
Tandy 16 Color