Duke Nukem 3D Plutonium Pak (PC, CD-ROM) GT Interactive Software - 1996 USA, Canada Release
From Eli's Software Encyclopedia
Duke Nukem 3D Plutonium Pak
|Publisher(s)||GT Interactive Software|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
From the creators of Duke Nukem 3D comes the one and only, truly authentic, expansion pak.
- Explore an all-new mission with 11 levels based on current hit movies (i.e. Mission Impossible and ID4) as well as cool locations like "Duke Burger," "Babe World" and "Area 51."
- See two new enemies, and a new boss get their butts kicked by Duke's steel-toed boots and 10 other weapons.
- Smell steaming entrails as Duke's new Microwave Cannon fries and explodes those alien bastards.
- Hear aliens squeal as Duke aborts their entire race in one of two controversial new cut-scenes.
- Hear dozens of all-new one-liners from the man himself (Duke Talk).
- Ultra-cool new features allows playing multiplayer games against AI controlled computer opponents (up to 7 of them).
- Other Duke-approved stuff: Duke Win95 themes, 5 Duke Screen savers, 6 Duke jigsaw puzzles and Image Carousel.
PC MS-DOS 5.0