Donald's Alphabet Chase (PC, 5 1/4" Disk) Disney Interactive - 1988 USA, Canada Release
Donald's Alphabet Chase
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Category(s)||Education, Preschool, Alphabet|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Donald Duck's alphabet pets are on the loose!
It's roundup time at Donald's house. Mischievous alphabet pets have slipped out of the toybox, and are running wild all over the house! Preschoolers are invited to join Donald in this crazy game of hide-and-seek as he scrambles from one end of the house to the other to recapture all the 26 letters of the alphabet.
- Six detailed action screens take Donald's chase all over the house- from the living room to the kitchen, from the bathroom to the backyard.
- Easy to learn: even first-time computer users can play independently with just a few minutes of introduction.
- Complete manual includes playtime suggestions to extend the game and stimulate the imagination.
- Hours of computer fun for preschoolers between ages 2-5.
- That slippery letter G won't get far.
- Capturing the letters is only half the fun.
- There's no telling where a letter will show up.
- A day of chasing the alphabet can be very tiring.
PC MS-DOS 3.1
|Required CPU||XT 8088/8086|
Tandy 16 Color