Diet Analyst (PC, 3 1/2" Disk) Parsons Technology - 1992 USA, Canada Release
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Category(s)||Cookbook, Healthy Cooking, Diet|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
The total health improvement system.
Diet Analyst helps you eat right, track exercise, lose weight and stay healthy.
Easily manages your complete health program including calculating calories, tracking nutrients, plotting cholesterol and monitoring exercise.
- Analyze the nutritional values of many common foods- even menu items from fast-food chains.
- Clear, simple menus make using Diet Analyst a snap.
- Easy-to-read charts show your personal balanced requirements for essential nutrients.
And Much More!
- Develop a personalized plan for safe, effective weight control. Chart your progress.
- Fine tune your diet for specific foods or entire meals. Monitor any of 24 nutrients as well as sodium, saturated fat and caffeine.
- Plan and enjoy great meals by choosing foods that meet your particular dietary needs.
- Monitor physician-prescribed diets such as low-fat, low-cholesterol and low-sodium diets.
- Keep your diet analysis confidential by using the password feature.
- Print out a variety of dietary reports and graphs.
- Perform partial analysis throughout the day, then generate a complete summary.
- Receive on-line help every step of the way.
- Learn how to include foods in your diet that contain more essential vitamins and minerals.
- Add your own recipes and favorite foods to the existing database of over 1600 entries that range from fast-food items to single food ingredients.
- Sort and display food items according to nutritional content.
- Meet your cholesterol target by comparing your actual daily intake with suggested amounts.
- Instantly see the effect of substituting foods or varying your exercise routine.
- Expandable database displaying nutrient content of over 1600 fresh and prepared foods.
- Nutrient table for popular items from 13 fast-food establishments.
- Excess caffeine, cholesterol and sodium consumption indicators.
- Nutrition and exercise weight loss monitors.
PC MS-DOS 3.1
|Required CPU||XT 8088/8086|