Devpac Amiga Version 2 (Amiga, 3 1/2" Disk) MichTron - 1989 USA, Canada Release
Devpac Amiga Version 2
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Category(s)||Programming, Programming Language, Assembler|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Editor/Assembler/Linker/Debugger by HiSoft.
Devpac Amiga is the foremost assembly language development tool for the Commodore Amiga. It combines 68000 macro assembler, a complete screen editor, a powerful disassembler and debugger, and a fast linker all in one package.
Everybody, from beginners to professional developers, loved version 1 of Devpac Amiga for its speed and ease of use. Devpac Amiga version 2 with its many new features and improvements is now better than ever.
- Assembles at the incredible speed of 70,000 lines per minute (approximately 35,000 lines per minute for a large file with many symbols). Definitely no-waiting for average assemblies!
- Integration of the assembler, debugger, and editor provide high speed interactive program development.
- The editor is much faster, has a full featured file selector, block marking, and is easily reconfigurable.
- New assembler features includes local labels, multiple sections, long (127 character) labels, complete Metacomco assembler compatibility and greater listing control.
- The debugger gives you multiple windows, conditional breakpoints, a complete expression evaluator, disassembly to disk and much more.
Devpac Amiga version 2 comes with a complete manual detailing the program, giving operating system summaries, a 68000 Opcode guide, and a brief assembly language tutorial.