Deluxe PhotoLab (Amiga, 3 1/2" Disk) Electronic Arts - 1988 USA, Canada Release
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Create photo quality pictures and posters. Three powerful graphics tools in one package:
Paint- A full featured paint program with up to 4096 colors for realistic art.
Posters: A program to print giant posters of your favorite images.
Colors: An image processing program to enhance existing art or digitized images.
- Paint in all Amiga graphics modes including Extra-Halfbrite for 64 colors and HAM for 4096 colors.
- Complete set of tools including curves, polygons, and airbrush.
- Create images larger than the screen- as large as expanded memory.
- Ideal for creating original art or for manipulating digitized images.
- Print any image as large as 10' by 10' billboard, or as tiny as 1" by 1" postage stamp.
- Smoothing option gives posters a more realistic appearance by anti-aliasing the image as it is printed.
- Automatically convert images between graphics modes.
- Match the color palette of one image to the palette of another.
- Analyze an image's color usage and control hue, saturation, and value.
- Make red-green-blue or yellow-cyan-magenta color separations.
Amiga Kickstart 1.2