David Leadbetter's Greens (PC, 1.2MB 5 1/4" Disk) Microprose - 1992 USA, Canada Release
David Leadbetter's Greens
|Media||1.2MB 5.25 Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Sports, Golf|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
The instructional 3-D golf simulation.
The World's #1 Golf Coach.
Why go through a box of golf balls every time you hit the course? Improve your game with David Leadbetter's Greens. And let the golf instructor who helped Nick Faldo, Nick Price, and Ian Baker-Finch become champions help you swing your way to the leader board.
The author of The Golf Swing will teach you how to swing like the pros. You'll learn proper stance and grip. You'll adjust tee and ball positions. And you'll review your performance through smooth instant replays and graphic hole-by-hole analysis. Plus, through true-to-life 3-D graphics, you'll even watch your shots from every possible angle using the game's incredible selection of vantage points. With David Leadbetter's tournament-tested tips, hints, and strategies, you'll raise your golfing skills to new heights as you bring your scores to new lows.
- David Leadbetter provides players with hints for making the perfect shot.
- Detailed 3-D landscapes allow you free movement through six challenging courses.
- Spectacular 256 color graphics bring to life a wide variety of links, woodland, and water courses.
- The first computer golf game to feature actual swings for every club type... male and female players.
- Options that allow you to change stance, swing, tee, and ball positions... and see their effect on your shots before, during, and after each stroke.
- Modem play and linked-machine play allow two players to compete on separate machines.
- Amazingly realistic sound effects with Roland, AdLib, and SoundBlaster capabilities.
- Player profiles will change over time, including full handicap system.
- A dozen game types including strokeplay, matchplay, best ball, skins, and a full tournament option for 1 to 4 players.
- Customizable computer opponents and replay facilities.
- Statistical and graphic hole-by-hole analysis of your performance.
- Easy to learn tutorial and manual with over 100 pages of hints and tips to help your own game.
PC MS-DOS 5.0
|Required CPU||AT 286|
Included in the Following Collection(s)