CyberGladiators (PC, CD-ROM) Sierra - 1996 USA, Canada Release
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Exclusive first-time ever features for PC fighting!
Warriors reborn as hardware from Hell.
A cosmic cyclone has stirred up a tempest of radiation, electricity, scrap metal and the life-forces of fallen warriors and deadly assassins. Now the war begun half a century ago will be waged by a new mutant lifeform- CyberGladiators. Eight fighters plus two bonus bosses in ten battle arenas renew old hatreds as they slam, smash and thrash their way to ultimate victory... or annihilation.
Exclusive PC fighting features:
- Knock your opponent's head off and watch the life-force sparks ooze away.
- Grab crates, barrels, spears and flaming bricks to smash your opponents.
- Computer enemies actually learn how to counter your fighting style.
- Interrupt and change moves on the fly.
- 8 fighters and 2 bonus bosses with over 50 moves per fighter.
- Engage in war against computer opponents or battle head-to-head with friends.
- Punch, kick, jump and backflip like a master martial artist thanks to incredible 3D motion captured technology.
- Customize the detail level of backgrounds and fighters to optimize gameplay on your system.
Height: 12' 4"
Weight: 2.9 Tons
Specialty: Nether Rage
Height: 11' 2"
Weight: 2.7 Tons
Specialty: Uncle Slam
Height: 10' 7"
Weight: 2.5 Tons
Specialty: Steel Cups of Discipline
PC Windows 95
|Required CPU||Pentium 60|
|Required CD Speed||2X|
|Recommend CD Speed||4X|