CyberDrome Hoverjet Simulator (Atari ST, 3 1/2" Disk) Thalion Software - 1992 USA, Canada Release
CyberDrome Hoverjet Simulator
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
When your nightmares become your reality, try telling yourself... "It's only a game".
CyberDrome is the name of a Virtual Universe existing inside of a permanent computer Memory Matrix designed to "grow" Artificial Life programs. While intended to be a place for humans to peacefully interact with data via Virtual Reality simulators, it is now under attack by deadly, virus-infected programs controlled by a rogue Artificial Intelligence system called CJER.
The mission of the CyberForce is to rid CyberDrome of the virus infected programs. Join the Cybernauts in their quest by running the "Cyberdrome Hoverjet Simulator" program on your personal computer. Doing so will create a link with a 3-dimensional Hoverjet Construct and allow you to enter a scale-model of CyberDrome and practice fighting the deadly attack programs.
- Combines the realism of a real time flight simulator with arcade action plus problem solving and exploration of a dungeon game.
- Single player or 2-player/2-computer mode using a serial cable or modem.
- All elements of single-player mode are active in the 2-player/2-computer mode.
- Includes special 2-player Head-to-Head competition mode to increase your skills as a Hoverjet pilot.
- Multiple level missions allow for novice to advanced pilot training plus a special training mission for beginning pilots.
- Official CyberForce ranks awarded to players for successful completion of each of the six Mission Levels included.
- Additional mission disks and Memory Mine maps available for extended play.