CrossWorld LA TimesSyndicate Edition (PC, CD-ROM) Gametek - 1993 USA, Canada Release
CrossWorld LA TimesSyndicate Edition
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Traditional, Word Games, Crosswords|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
- CrossWorld brings puzzling fun to Windows.
- 365 puzzles from the LA Times Syndicate.
- A full-featured Crossword Creator.
- A Word Search Creator with over 300 word lists.
- English, French, Spanish and German dictionaries.
Exciting, entertaining, and easy to use, these two new games from CrossWorld promise hours of fun and education to everyone from beginner to expert.
Both games are loaded with features you'll love, including several different types of hints and a full-featured dictionary. For word fun, think CrossWorld!
- If you like to solve crossword puzzles, you'll find 365 mind challenging puzzles here from the archives of the LA Times Syndicate. That's a puzzle a day for the whole year!
- If you like to create your own crossword puzzles, use the crossword creator feature of CrossWorld to make professional quality puzzles for sale, use in schools, or just for fun.
- If you like word search puzzles, use the CrossWorld word searcher to create your own puzzles. Use one of the 300 word lists to create a puzzle, or type in your own words. A great tool for vocabulary building!
- If you're learning a foreign language, or want to keep one fresh, use the English, French, German or Spanish language dictionaries to create word search puzzles. Perfect for students, or those who want to keep a foreign language fresh!
PC Windows 3.1
|Req. Hard Drive||5MB Free|