Corporate Raider (PC, 5 1/4" Disk) Cosmi - 1988 USA, Canada Release
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Simulation, Business Simulation|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
The Pirate of Wall Street
Authentic real-life simulation of high-stakes mega-finance with the goal of creating a corporate empire.
- Realistic situations inspired by today's financial pages.
- Arrange financing with banks, venture capital companies and "junk bond" brokers.
- Select "Target" companies and plan hostile takeover tactics.
- Prepare tender offers and negotiate "greenmail" maneuvers.
- Evaluate news events on the wire service for impact on your portfolio.
- Guard against hostile attacks on your "empire."
Look out, T. Boone Pickens and Carl Icahn... Here comes America's #1 Corporate Raider... You!
Crash the boardrooms of Corporate America as you play this high-stakes game of "chicken" with the heavy hitters and high rollers of mega-finance.
Select your "target" companies, arrange your financing using your own portfolio assets through outside conventional sources such as banks, venture capital or "junk" bonds. Plan your acquisition strategy. Be prepared for defensive blocking tactics, "greenmail," tender offers, and hostile takeover maneuvers. Corner markets and gobble up industries as you attempt to amass your fortune.
But, beware... All's fair in love and business, and there may be another corporation who has made you their target!
- High-Res graphics and exciting realism and fun!
- Acquire and "spin-off" companies and divisions as you plan takeovers.
- Plan your financial strategy based on realistic information.
- News events trigger exciting financial action.
PC MS-DOS 2.0
|Required CPU||XT 8088/8086|