Command & Conquer (PC, CD-ROM) Virgin Interactive Entertainment (052145700109) - 1995 USA, Canada Release
Command & Conquer
|Publisher(s)||Virgin Interactive Entertainment|
|Label||White Label, The|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
2.5 Million copies sold to date!
- Strategy Game of the Year, Computer Gaming World.
- Computer Game of the Year, Strategy Plus.
- Best Strategy Game, PC Gamer.
Welcome to the New World Order.
A gritty high-tech world where the art of electronic intelligence and covert surveillance reigns supreme. Where guerrilla strategies and savage combat are the norm.
In the hyper-real combat/strategy experience of Command & Conquer, you're thrust dead-on into the heat of an all-out race for global control. Will you side with the humanistic Global Defense Initiative? Or bring the world to its knees with the terroristic Brotherhood of Nod?
Decide fast. Your adversaries are without mercy and so are you. Spread your web of power via electronic and physical aggression. Build bases, muster forces and lacerate your enemies to the bone. All for the love of power.
And the chance to see how far you'll go to get it.
- 2 CDs packed with over 60 minutes of intense action video.
- Two sides to play with over 35 missions in all. Fight the good fight with the GDI or force the world to do your bidding with the Brotherhood.
- Your chance to truly dominate the world via modem and network arena play.
- From Westwood Studios, the masterminds behind Dune II and Command & Conquer Red Alert.
PC MS-DOS 5.0
|Req. Hard Drive||20MB Free|
|Required CD Speed||2X|
Gravis UltraSound Max
Microsoft Windows Sound System
|Supported Video||VGA 256 Color|
|Supported Network||IPX/SPX 4 Player|
Modem 2 Player (9,600k bps or faster)
Null Modem 2 Player