Coala (Amiga, 3 1/2" Disk) Empire Interactive - 1995 USA, Canada Release
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Arcade, Arcade Flight Simulator, Arcade Helicopter Simulator|
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
Description from the packaging.
Cute Name. Deadly Weapon.
Negotiations have collapsed, border positions have been strengthened and troops are building up on all major fronts. The world has split in two, a line drawn between east and west, two mega-powers face each other, armed and ready for war.
Welcome to COLA, the ultimate helicopter gunship simulation.
- State-of-the-art Lightwave graphics.
- Complete freedom of movement and an infinite number of possible viewing angles within a true Virtual Reality environment.
- Remote camera feature,. with pan, zoom, and tracking capabilities.
- Fully featured custom scenario builder, allowing you to design your own missions.
- Ultra sophisticated on-board computer and automated targeting systems.
- Fly one of four different helicopters: AH-64A Apache; MI-28 Havoc; MI35 Hind and the experimental AH-88 COALA super copter.
- Advanced Artificial Intelligence and real-world flight dynamics.
- Multiple mission objectives over a variety of terrain types.
- A complete armory of the very latest military hardware.
- Earn points and progress through the ranks from Private to 5 Star General.
- User defined detail settings to suit your particular Amiga.
- A thumping dance soundtrack and amazingly realistic battle sound effects.
- AGA version features 256 colors on screen.
- Optimized for 68020 processor routines.
- 2x 1400kw engines
- Hellfire laser guided missile
- FEAR unguided rocket
- Sidewinder IR guided missile
- Chain gun
- TADS magnified view system