Chuck Yeager's Air Combat (PC, 3 1/2" Disk) Electronic Arts - 1991 USA, Canada Release
Chuck Yeager's Air Combat
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Simulation, Flight Simulator|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Combat is the ultimate flying experience... General Chuck Yeager.
Three historic eras that revolutionized air combat.
Yeager saw them all.
World War II.
The peak of prop-driven combat. 50 accurate historic missions. Become an ace in one day like Yeager in World War II, fight Sabres high over the Yalu River in Korea, fly in the biggest air battle of Vietnam.
Jet aircraft dominate the skies. Tactical updates on call. You have a Sabre in your sights, but is he alone? Info windows give you critical data on enemy locations, plane performance, even your opponent's next move.
Missiles make their first deadly mark. Accurate flight dynamics. Faster speeds and greater Gs put your pilot skills to the test. Gunning fighters over Germany was hard, but a missile lock at Mach 1 is a whole different ballgame.
Mix and match aircraft and eras. You choose the planes, skill level, tactical situation, and number of opponents. How many Me-262s does it take to shoot down an F-4 Phantom?!
Review actual footage of flip to the Tactical Analysis Model. Rewind, jump ahead, or single-step. Save your best kills to disk- watch the action from every angle.
- 50 Historic missions from three wars.
- Choose your side.
- Mission creator lets you pit aircraft of different eras against each other.
- Yeager's personal advice, analysis of planes- even his digitized voice.
- Multiple difficulty levels- take out amateurs or take on the aces!
- Six elite fighter aircraft.
- Easy-to-use, menu driven interface.
- Extensive manual with historical backgrounds, tactics, maneuvers, photographs, and color plates.
Included in the Following Collection(s)