Carol White's Office Manager (PC, 5 1/4" Disk) Vision Software - 1988 USA, Canada Release
Carol White's Office Manager
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Category(s)||Utilities, Operating System Utilities, Desktop Tools|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Carol White's Office Manager. The affordable office manager that will add new dimensions to your computer!
Carol White's Office Manager is a powerful home and office tool that is designed to significantly increase your productivity overnight! Carol's easy-to-use program incorporates seven memory resident desktop accessories that will operate in conjunction with your other software programs. Only a stroke of a key is required to access needed information! In fact, up to ninety frequently used programs can be assigned their own keystrokes.
Popular keystroke accessories include:
1. Appointment Calendar and Appointment Book keeps track of appointments and dates as it stores and retrieves any day's activities.
2. Rolodex Card File lets you maintain addresses, phone numbers, and notes on day-to-day contacts.
3. Full Function Calculator performs all base functions and gives you an option of displayed or printed tape.
4. Alarm Clock reminds you of up to fifteen important appointments even if you are using another program!
5. Clock which can be displayed at all times in the upper right hand corner of any screen.
6. Phone List and Auto Dialer keeps track of important phone numbers. This feature will find the phone number you need from the phone list or Rolodex card file and automatically dial the number for you (A Hayes-compatible modem is required).
7. ASCII Table is a handy reference for programmers and non-programmers alike. This table shows all 256 ASCII characters and their values in both hex and decimal. Perfect for designing forms and tables!
PC MS-DOS 2.0
|Required CPU||XT 8088/8086|