Callahan's Crosstime Saloon (PC, CD-ROM) Legend Entertainment - 1997 USA, Canada Release
Callahan's Crosstime Saloon
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
An adventure straight-up with a twist of comedy.
Bartender, bring me another!
The gods have decided that it's closing time for our universe, so the regulars at Callahan's Crosstime Saloon can either drink up and go home, or do something about it. But Callahan's is no ordinary neighborhood bar. Think of it as a cross between Cheers and the Star Wars cantina- it's the place where every being knows your name, even if you're from another time or another universe.
Time travelers, aliens, vampires, ordinary folks, and even a talking dog- it's an odd cast of characters, but somebody's got to save the universe and it might as well be you!
- A side-splitting comedy adventure based on the award-winning literary series by renowned sci-fi author Spider Robinson.
- Six adventures! From a castle in Transylvania, to a Brazilian rainforest, the game unfolds in a series of short stories that add up to a grand quest.
- Written by the acclaimed game designer and stand-up comedian Josh Mandel (Freddy Pharkas, Space Quest VI).
- Hilarious bar games and puzzles.
- Beautiful, incredibly detailed 360-degree panoramic art that brings the world to life.
- Atmospheric piano bar soundtrack.
- Fully digitized voices for all of the characters, plus ambient sound effects.
"One of the most original and engaging sci-fi games ever designed." - PC Gamer.
"Callahan's Crosstime Saloon looks to be a brilliant incarnation of its inspiration." - Computer Gaming World.
"We are promised a hilarious trip, a touch of the ridiculous and a piece of the absurd presented in a 360-degree, painstakingly rendered environment replete with puns, games, and puzzles..." - Computer Games.
PC Windows 95
|Required CD Speed||2X|
|Recommend CD Speed||4X|